Post Count/Profile Started Threads (Read 732 times)

bhearn

I like that there's none of that stuff and that you have to figure out for yourself who is new, who is old, and, more importantly, who is full of shit.

I still remember laughingly excerpting a section of something Nobby had posted about Lydiard training, something to do with repaying oxygen debt, that struck me as very funny. I didn't know who Nobby was, or that he'd actually written the article he'd posted, and not just linked to it. Oops.

Tiefsa

Can I be serious?  Okay thanks!

No.  We shouldn't do any post counting, badges, trophies, or give anyone a crown for being active on the forums.

However, I would like a Corona, which is crown in Spanish, I think.  Except I mean I want a Corona as in the beer if you didn't get what I meant before.  

I think I get a thumbs down for this post.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Most all o y'all is on probation now.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

Can I be serious?  Okay thanks!

No.  We shouldn't do any post counting, badges, trophies, or give anyone a crown for being active on the forums.

However, I would like a Corona, which is crown in Spanish, I think.  Except I mean I want a Corona as in the beer if you didn't get what I meant before.  

I think I get a thumbs down for this post.

No, you mentioned beer, so that is an automatic thumbs up.

Unless you are under age.  Then you are on probation.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I like that there's none of that stuff and that you have to figure out for yourself who is new, who is old, and, more importantly, who is full of shit.

Mikey's right.  

Each of the wise ones have their own 'soft spot' or training style, and we, the consumers, have to filter the theme of the message and determine whether it works for our specific goals.

It doesn't take long to figure out the people who know.

Most of us lurk on here waiting for sound topics and get sucked into other non-racing threads and type stupid stuff and often times look like idiots.  I've been guilty of that.

To the OP, you'll figure out who the wise ones are real soon.

Cheers,
            Brian

(temporarily taking myself off of my self imposed 'do not post anything' penalty for being an idiot on here a couple weeks ago)

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

L Train

Anyone ending a post with a winkie immediately loses 10 points.  Wink

+10 to Slytherin

Quality.

Tiefsa

No, you mentioned beer, so that is an automatic thumbs up.

Unless you are under age.  Then you are on probation.

Double secret probation?

TheDroppingDead

Double secret probation?

LOL when you said that, I looked at your avatar, and it looked like the fish said it Big grin with the point of the finger.
                  joescott

I think being on RA is sort of like being a freshman on the team.  You're probably going to do and say a dumb thing or two, annoy a couple of seniors, slink away for a while, and sort of try to work hard to regain some respect by trying to offer something valuable to the team from time to time as best you can.  Not that it was like that for me or anything, you know, it's just what I heard.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

Not that it was like that for me or anything, you know, it's just what I heard.

I've heard that too. It's probably why I never post here.

Good thing for me that all of my infrequent posts are gold. GOLD. Like this one. You can take it right to the bank. Yeah.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Good thing for me that all of my infrequent posts are gold. GOLD. Like this one. You can take it right to the bank. Yeah.

You're edging toward a yellow card, junior. We're thinking about assigning a ref to you full-time.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Double secret probation?

zero point zero

Seven years of college down the drain.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

TOGA!!!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay