Anti-Monkey Butt Powder (Read 983 times)

~Gordo~

Has anyone used this? I'm going to get some just to have sitting on my sink in the bathroom for when guests come over. I can just imagine the rumors it will start. Trent...maybe this will help keep the flying monkeys away too?!? http://antimonkeybutt.com/index.html
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, it would be funny to put a whole selection of "embarrassing" products on the counter...Preparation H, douche kit, yeast infection meds, suppositories, lubes...and a spatula Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

...and a spatula Evil grin
        Now THAT'S funny. Big grin

Menace to Sobriety

Heh, it would be funny to put a whole selection of "embarrassing" products on the counter...Preparation H, douche kit, yeast infection meds, suppositories, lubes...and a spatula Evil grin
          You seem to know a little too much about this stuff, Kirsten. Not to hi-jack this, but this reminds me of when I used to work for a company that made materials that went into disposable products, particularly fem hygiene stuff. I worked in R&D and frequently had to go out and buy one package of every brand and type to analyze. Sometimes I would go with a female co-worker, and we would get really funny looks from the checkout person. I'd look at my co-worker and lean over to the cashier and whisper"Be afraid, be very afraid" Later, I'd put them all on her desk and just warn everyone to stay away. "Don't even go near her today"

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You seem to know a little too much about this stuff, Kirsten. Not to hi-jack this, but this reminds me of when I used to work for a company that made materials that went into disposable products, particularly fem hygiene stuff. I worked in R&D and frequently had to go out and buy one package of every brand and type to analyze. Sometimes I would go with a female co-worker, and we would get really funny looks from the checkout person. I'd look at my co-worker and lean over to the cashier and whisper"Be afraid, be very afraid" Later, I'd put them all on her desk and just warn everyone to stay away. "Don't even go near her today"
            Ha! I used to think it would be funny to go to the store and pick out the most random, ordinary, potentially kinky stuff to put in my cart and then observe the check-out person's response. Some of the items I have considered include: D batteries condoms vaseline the aforementioned spatula saran wrap fly swatter cucumber feather duster beer dog collar You get the picture... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, good stuff~!

A Saucy Wench

I had a lot of fun buying alcohol 9 months pregnant. Especially hard liquor.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jules2

Ha! I used to think it would be funny to go to the store and pick out the most random, ordinary, potentially kinky stuff to put in my cart and then observe the check-out person's response. Some of the items I have considered include: D batteries condoms vaseline the aforementioned spatula saran wrap fly swatter cucumber feather duster beer dog collar You get the picture... Evil grin
                  No I don't, please post one.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

D batteries condoms vaseline the aforementioned spatula saran wrap fly swatter cucumber feather duster beer dog collarEvil grin
                    What? No turkey baster?? Big grin
                    ~ Fly ~
                    Only as much as I dream can I be.
                    veggies on the run
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What? No turkey baster?? Big grin
                      D'oh, I KNEW I forgot something! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So here's what you do. In addition to the aforementioned items, also, include a box of Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and butter. When you check out, put those three things on first. Then, put the rest on. The checker will say, "looks like someone's having Rice Krispie treats tonight!" Then watch that smile slowly turn to shock/horror/amazement/amusement, etc.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awesome! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Awesome! Big grin
                            I actually did this once. The items I had weren't as interesting as our hypothetical cart, but the facial expression of the somewhat older cashier after she made the Rice Krispie treat comment and saw what was coming next was priceless.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I actually did this once. The items I had weren't as interesting as our hypothetical cart, but the facial expression of the somewhat older cashier after she made the Rice Krispie treat comment and saw what was coming next was priceless.
                              So...inquiring minds wanna know. What else was on that conveyer...?

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So...inquiring minds wanna know. What else was on that conveyer...?
                                I'll never tell. Tongue