1000 Mile Club Grads (Read 944 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Post here when you cross that finish line and whup that bunny for good! Big grin And unsub. from the group once you've met the goal, that way everyone has a fair shot at that coveted #1 spot before the year is out. Eventually it would be awesome to see everyone in THIS thread. Smile k

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Go Pre!

I guess I could post here as a returning alumni Smile
        I hit the mark 3 weeks ago and moved on so others could move up. I am in the 1500 club but doubt seriously that I will make it.
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Needs more cowbell!

I hit the mark 3 weeks ago and moved on so others could move up. I am in the 1500 club but doubt seriously that I will make it.
          Yeah, I am guessing that I will be ~1300 for the year. Next year 1500, for certain. Smile k

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

Oops, double post.

'14 Goals:

Yeah, I am guessing that I will be ~1300 for the year. Next year 1500, for certain. Smile k
              I ma guessing that is close to where I will end up also. With a marathon in November and one in December the miles will be down some.
              http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Member Since 2008

I'm right behind you Zoom

Needs more cowbell!

I'm right behind you Zoom
                  No comments about the view, ok...or else I'll fart in your general direction! Wink k

'14 Goals:

You'll ruin your knees!

No comments about the view, ok...or else I'll fart in your general direction! Wink k
                    Now, go away before ah taunt you a second time!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Kill

I won't comment about the view, but I will say that your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Needs more cowbell!

Ni!

'14 Goals:

Imminent Catastrophe

I got there in September. Maybe I'll get to 1500 this year. Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop -boing-bigwam-ohhh!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

Needs more cowbell!

Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

'14 Goals:

I was happy to reach 1000 miles and have moved on to the 1500 mile club. I don't think I'll reach 1500 but that's okay. I'm still shocked that I reached 1000. Big grin

Michelle

Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop -boing-bigwam-ohhh!
                                Big grin

Michelle