Holiday weight loss thread? (Read 167 times)

Deltarose

Well, never mind then. Carry on.

zonykel

There is a neat weight loss widget on this site.

I originally thought I could lose 12 lbs in 12 weeks. First 2 weeks were on track, but now I'm stuck :-)

I'm running only 4 days a week, so I'll need to start cross training on the non-running days to burn more calories.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I've lost 7.4 pounds since November 2.  Another 35 to go!  Ack.

What is the weight loss widget?

zonykel

I've lost 7.4 pounds since November 2.  Another 35 to go!  Ack.

What is the weight loss widget?

Go to Training Log, Widget, and then select Goal. From there, I can't go forward on the phone, but I think you can select weight, then a start and end date with a goal weight loss. Then as you update your weight regularly (it doesn't have to be daily) it tells you the rate at which you're losing weight, how many days you have left, and how much weight to go.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks!  That's a great tool.  And I have only 25 more pounds to go, actually.  That's doable.

jurisN

Technology makes it easy for us to lose weight through a high-tech gadget called "HAPIfork". It may be the most costly piece of silverware you will ever buy. But if it helps to curb tendencies to overeat in some, it may be worth its weight in gold. Source of article: Electronic HAPIfork.

AndyMark

exercise is the best way to loss weight fast.

mikeymike

Thanks for the tip, AndyMark. I'm also thinking about getting a hair transplant in Toronto or Turkey. Any thoughts? Gracias.

Runners run

GarrettHnatiuk

Swimming is the best exercise to slim down.