What model Mizunos are these? (Read 554 times)

Certifiably Insane

I haven't been too happy with my last couple of pairs of Asics, so I'd like to experiment with some other brands. I don't want to sink a lot of money into shoes I may hate after a couple of runs. I had the (questionable?) idea of trying slightly-used pairs of different brands to see what I like. I can find the right size by trying them on at the store, but like I said, sometimes that doesn't tell how I'll like them after 20 miles. So, I found this pair of slightly used Mizunos for cheap on Ebay that I'm thinking of putting a bid on. The person doesn't say what model they are, they just say Mizuno Wave X10.  I think they all have Wave, and X10 is the sole compound, I believe. Any idea what model these really are? My feet thank you!

(MTA: Hey! I put pictures in a post! See, you really can teach an old person something new! And I didn't even have to ask my son how to do it!  )

On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
      They look like Wave Inspire 2s to me.

http://www.6pm.com/product/7207692/color/22873

A Saucy Wench

Tell the seller to look at the tag on the tongue of the shoe.  There should be a 6 digit number starting  with 410

(It may look something like 410XXX.00B)  the 6 digit number is the model number.  Google mizuno 410XXX and you should get your answer

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Certifiably Insane

Strings, yeah, they do look pretty close to those. They're just different enough that they may be an older model, though.

Ennay, thanks for the suggestion about the model number! I did ask the seller that, and even said to look under the tongue. I didn't get much of a response, though. She didn't seem to know much about them. I just emailed again, asking her to look for the number. If she can find it, I'll Google it. That was a great idea.

On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30