good website (Read 1369 times)

This is a lot better than the cool running site. Ciauxc1980 (aka CougarCanyon Runner) Any body else move over to here.
    JakeKnight

This a lot better than the cool running site. Ciauxc1980 (aka CougarCanyon Runner) Any body else move over to here.
      Nope. You're the first.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Nope. You're the first.
        I am crying.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

JakeKnight

And welcome to RA, Ciauxc1980. It is a great site. Please ignore my snark. I couldn't help myself. I'm seeking help.

Thanks. I need to surf this site a bit. Looks like a lot of fun . CIAUxc1980 Cheers PR"s 5k 14:25 10k 30:02 10miles 49:50 1/2 marathon 1:06 marathon 2:25
              JakeKnight

PR"s 5k 14:25 10k 30:02 10miles 49:50 1/2 marathon 1:06 marathon 2:25
                Seriously? Wow.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not so snarky now, eh Gorilla?
                    Yes. I used to post at CR under the competitive wire. I've run some fairly quick times. I've coached for long time as well. Cheers
                      Jesus wept, you should, too.
                      Big grin ciauxc1980, there are many people from CR who have found a new home here. Welcome aboard!
                        Thanks.

Sine Metu

Make your log public, if you will.

A lot of pressure in the middle of those shoulders / And we ain't gettin nothing but older / Ain't nothing change but the day we run from / But nobody knows that better than you,huh

Dog-Love

Hey just to show you what a diverse site we have...here's a bit about me... PR"s 5k 24:35 10k 58:02 10miles...hmmm might have to try that one 1/2 marathon 1:38:23 (30 years ago) marathon 2:25...oh add a couple of hours on that one for me! Have fun and post your log!
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Hawt and sexy

Oddly enough, I don't remember this guy. And I have a great memory.

I'm touching your pants.

I remember CCR. From way back. Welcome aboard yo.

Runners run