triathlon log entry (Read 362 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

Not sure how feasible this would be, but I figured I could at least ask.  Looking to see if it’s possible to  put in a triathlon entry.  I’d like to enter the  different segments of the triathlon (including transitions) in like you do intervals (but with each “interval” going to a swim entry, bike entry, run entry).  This way we can look at the entire race as one entry…but with the different disciplines going to their respective log.  Does that make sense?  Thanks!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

eric :)

pablo_26.2,

Triathlon consists of 3 separate events and RA was not designed to handle.  I can add hacks to accommodate triathlons but it still won't handle it as well as dedicated triathlon software.  The proper way of fixing it is via a database and software redesign, which is rather complicated and risky.  For this reason, currently there are no plans to provide proper triathlon support.

Add an "Event" to the day of the triathlon and in the notes section, list your swim, t1, bike, t2, run and total time.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

IMKY13 finish!!

pablo_26.2,

Triathlon consists of 3 separate events and RA was not designed to handle.  I can add hacks to accommodate triathlons but it still won't handle it as well as dedicated triathlon software.  The proper way of fixing it is via a database and software redesign, which is rather complicated and risky.  For this reason, currently there are no plans to provide proper triathlon support.

Thanks for the reply Eric.  I didn't know it would be hard...but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks for a great program though....I'll still use RA for my log!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles