Hey Trishie (Read 667 times)

I just wanted to say that you are cool. Smile Please don't let some idiot troll bother you.
    ---- Cynthia
    epj78

I second what Cynthia said. You've really helped me a lot - and you probably had no clue - in fact I'm sure you had no clue. But, I wanted to let you know how much you helped me and inspired me with running and getting in shape in general. Don't let one meany get you down! Beth

Another Passion

I LOVES Trishie! She is most CERTAINLY an inspiration for me as well! Not sure what happened, nor do I think I want to know, but Trishie... you ROCK girl and have been an awesome source of inspiration and aspiration to me since I started lurking these threads. Wink

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Well I just am starting this morning off and saw this thread...don't know what it relates to, but Trishie you are the BEST! Plus I got to meet you so I feel special! To who ever is bothering you....just stop it!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Sorry guys, it's carry over from a different website. This is the only way I know how to get in touch with her and I just wanted her to know that I care about her! Big grin
            ---- Cynthia
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is why it is bad to go to sites other than RA. Wink I lubs me some Trishie! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Tricia IS one cool lady.... you should run a marathon with her..... ( or at least 20 miles of one Blush)
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                  Awh thanks Cynth! Smile (she's referring to something on another website, not RA!)
                  2009: BQ?

Swadvad

You guys do realize that you are saying some nice things about a LAWYER, don't you? Wink (ditto the praise from my peers!)

The voice of mile 18

yeah Trishie!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Now that was a bath...

I loves me a Trishie too. 'Excuse me Madam but can I please have a Trishie and cream? They're my favorites you know.' Zoomers said it all. The devil is out there in the world that is the rest of the internet. Claire xxx
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Another Passion

You guys do realize that you are saying some nice things about a LAWYER, don't you? Wink (ditto the praise from my peers!)
                          She's one of the few good ones though, Davdaws. Evil grin

Rick

Swadvad

She's one of the few good ones though, Davdaws. Evil grin
                            Ha! Just remember, 99 percent of the lawyers out there give the rest of us a bad name! Cool

Another Passion

I hear ya Dave, I hear ya. Big grin

Rick