1st 200+ mile month...woot! (Read 963 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

OH!  OH!  Well, after the TWO! 

Two wurdz....  Zoom... ilicious...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Nice job! 

Nice job Zoomy!

I know your pain. Well not quite. I onlylogged 201 miles this July breaking my old record of 186 set last year.

This is a very meaningful accomplishment for me. Way to go Michigan runners!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, Kirsten, that's wonderful!  I didn't know your mileage was up that high every week!  Very cool.

Prince of Fatness

Good stuff, Zoom.  200 mile months can take you a long way.  Keep up the good work.

Not at it at all. 

Nice one Kirsten, good numbers.....I realised after my last run I had done ~62 miles in the last 7 days. It makes you realise we are not "frightened" by the numbers anymore.

You rock girly

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Good job Kirsten!  I knew my miles are getting up there so your post made me check.  196!  Dang it, almost there.  And I'm not going back out.  I'm wiped out and already have a cold beer in hand.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good job Kirsten!  I knew my miles are getting up there so your post made me check.  196!  Dang it, almost there.  And I'm not going back out.  I'm wiped out and already have a cold beer in hand.

Dude, you were SO close!  You'll get it in Aug. or we'll have to mock you publicly. 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Congrats! Looks like you will easily make your 1750 mile goal for2009.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Queen of 3rd Place

Let's see...200 mi...20000 kcal....how many beers izzat?

Ex runner

Wowza, nice Zoomy! That's some serious progress. Anytime I've started cranking progress something always gets in the way (although I can't complain about vacation). There's a bunch of people this month that broke barriers and seriously have impressive logs over the past few months.
                          fantastic, awesome, rip-snorting!

Imminent Catastrophe

Me too. Beat you by 6 miles. Nyeah, nyeah.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Me too. Beat you by 6 miles. Nyeah, nyeah.

Yeah, but I spent 2.5 hours longer on the road...nyeah, nyeah! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Girl, you rock!!  Smile
                                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3