2 Toms "Worst Blister Challenge" (Read 564 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Funny.  I've never really had any super bad blisters (or black or missing toenails--I seem to be an anomaly among runners).  Surely we can get a RA winner in this contest, though! Big grin

'16 Goals:

• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

• Stop letting my core go to hell

Demon of Bad Decisions

I don't have any good pics of mine (DB has seen them up close though).  I did see a great pic this week when looking at race reports from my newest obsession, the Grand Union Canal Race.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Needs more cowbell!

Oh, gawd...those are nasty!  I just showed my kid and he said "ewww...I almost lost my dinner!"

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Demon of Bad Decisions

That was 120 miles in to the race.  The guy still had to run 25 more miles with those bad boys.

Needs more cowbell!

Ow, I can't even imagine that.  Did he pop them before finishing the race?

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Demon of Bad Decisions

It doesn't sound like it.  I always think I should pop them, then it ends up hurting more than if I would have left them alone.  

Here is his report.  He sounds like he was a pain in the ass to crew for.

Needs more cowbell!

Wow...I simply cannot wrap my mind around running that far...running for 30 hours.  Does not compute.

I think it's funny that he doesn't like corn.  The Brits put that shit on everything, including pizza.  I don't really like corn, either.  Corn on a sandwich...ick.  I laughed at the deep fried sausage, though.  They were deep-frying everything in the UK before our state fairs caught on to the trend.  I never had a fried Mars bar, but my DH was kind of addicted to those when he was in Scotland for a year.

'16 Goals:

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)