can't click on calendar button on "add run" (Read 808 times)

gimme some sugar, baby

I get an error message when I try to click on the calendar on "add run" Also, do you think when the calendar there pops up, you could make the color a little brighter on the highlighted date?
    George: Runner/Law Student
    www.gimme-five.com
    eric :)

Hey George, I can't seem to reproduce the problem. I tried it on FF and it works. What did the error message say? I'll change the color, just for you. You got a color in mind? eric Smile

gimme some sugar, baby

it says "cannot find text box with id=Date" But a light blue or light green would work well.
        www.gimme-five.com

gimme some sugar, baby

it works, however, when I'm doing it in the event entry form, just not the running or cycling entry forms
          www.gimme-five.com

Okay, I found the problem. It's a 1 second fix, but I'm working on search for course maps on my main machine, and my other machine decided to go on strike. I'm reinstalling it now so it'll take a little while before I can post the fix, along with other fixes and enhancements. I'll change the calendar color for you along with other calendar changes. That won't happen until I'm done with the current task. eric Smile

gimme some sugar, baby

Thanks Eric!
              www.gimme-five.com

Hi everyone, I fixed the date picker bug. It'll be several more days before I make the calendar changes. I'm still working on adding some features surrounding the google map, more specifically, allowing you to search and use maps created by other users. eric Smile