"Health Note" add-on...Bueller? (Read 1132 times)

KentP

My wish list includes having a catagory within "New Health Entry" for regular blood pressure readings. I'm sure others would like to be able to track this on the site. Pretty common health note that older runners monitor. Anybody? Anybody?
    JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I am sure people would answer quicker if you didn't come across condescending. I am hopeful that you are trying to be funny and perhaps I am reading it wrong, but it's not coming across that way. I don't know what the answer is to your question, but I would ask politely. Eric works hard and I am feeling like you're knocking his hard work. Jilly
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
      KentP

I suggest you go for a run, Jilly. May help with your blood pressure.

Lazy idiot

I'm with Jilly on this one.

Tick tock

KentP

Probably democrats.

Lazy idiot

I don't see what's wrong with being patient for the new log. It's free, I'm willing to wait. For now, the log is great for me. As for your BP readings, for now you could include them as a health note in text form. Or keep the #'s on an Excel spreadsheet. Eric is working hard in his spare time to make sure that we have a log that works well for everyone. I am appreciative of this. And really, trolling for politics on a thread like this? What's the freakin' point?

Tick tock

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I don't see what's wrong with being patient for the new log. It's free, I'm willing to wait. For now, the log is great for me. As for your BP readings, for now you could include them as a health note in text form. Or keep the #'s on an Excel spreadsheet.
                Hmmm, maybe you could a make one using GoogleDocs. I don't have high blood pressure either. I was just trying to help you get your question answered, but now I am done. Jilly
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                KentP

Maybe Presbyterians....yeah, that's it.
                  eric :)

Hi Kent, I didn't mean to ignore you. I try to scan for new posts and miss some every so often. It happened before and will happen again. The new log can graph most if not all of the recorded metrics. I will try to add BP to the health form in the new log. eric :-)
                    KentP

Eric, I never for a minute thought you were ignorning me. I know how busy you are and you know I truly appreciate all you do here. (I do find it amusing that the others who have posted on this are such neurotic, humorless, nannys). Not sure what you mean by graphing the recorded metrics. Does that mean we'll be able to easily see total miles for previous years? That's what I'm guessing you are referring to? Again, thanks for all you do, Eric..
                      JakeKnight

I do find it amusing that the others who have posted on this are such neurotic, humorless, nannys).
                        Of all of Freud's theories I always found his ideas on psychological projection particularly entertaining. And - as in the above example - pretty illustrative. By the way, I think you mean "ninny." Unless Drew is actually a nice English chap teaching a few unloved children the magic of a spoonful of sugar. Which, let's face it, he probably is. You got them on the humorless part, though. People around here are all serious all the time and stuff. Too bad they don't have your wit. But what can you expect from Presbyterians? You know how they are.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------