Strained lower abs from too much LSD? (Read 293 times)

Prince of Fatness

Now what do you know about corn

You haven't lived until you have had Jersey Sweet Corn.  So delicious, and in season now.

Not at it at all. 

Sorry MrFinn, The Midwest grows the best corn. I live up north now and it's just not the same thing.

I clean out a cat box twice a day!!!!

Yech! I love animals, but I'd rather muck stalls than scoop the kitty litter.

Prince of Fatness

Sorry MrFinn, The Midwest grows the best corn. I live up north now and it's just not the same thing.

Up north <> Jersey.  Have you had Jersey sweet corn?

Not at it at all. 

Have you had Jersey sweet corn?

Oh my. Jersey sweet corn is the thing I miss most from my short time living in the burbs of Philly.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Feeling the growl again

Hello Hoosiers! I was an Indiana girl myself back in the 90's.

You boys should know all about cow patties, let 'em crust over before ya scoop 'em up.

Now what do you know about corn, race cars & basketball?

Also, FWIW the odor dissipates as it dries.

I know the first sweet corn from my garden list night was delicious and would beat any shipped sweet corn in any state.

I know race cars make the traffic suck on my interstate whenever there is a race in town, and NASCARs drive like bricks with wheels.

I know I don't need to care about basketball because there is only a minute chance any of my kids will be tall enough for me to worry about them taking it up seriously.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Up north <> Jersey.  Have you had Jersey sweet corn?

Yes. The stuff we grow here isn't ripe yet so our supermarkets transport from out of state. They actually post a sign showing where the corn came from. The travel time is probably part of the problem.

I'm with Spaniel the first sweet corn from our Indiana field was a taste of heaven. Never grown anything remotely like it up here.

I know race cars make the traffic suck on my interstate whenever there is a race in town, and NASCARs drive like bricks with wheels.

I've been behind the wheel of a stock car once, but he wouldn't actually let me drive. Smart man.

Prince of Fatness

Yes. The stuff we grow here isn't ripe yet so our supermarkets transport from out of state. They actually post a sign showing where the corn came from. The travel time is probably part of the problem.

No I am talking about going to a local food stand in NJ, a place that grows their own corn.  Basically eating corn that has been picked within the last 24 hours or so.  Yes, fresh makes a big difference.  I prefer anything grown in my garden to store bought stuff.  Just don't have room for corn and there is plenty just down the road.

Not at it at all. 

I regret to inform you that all the best corn is shipped three times a year to The Meadows to be enjoyed by the Queen, the Vatican, the Getty’s, the Rothchild’s and Colonel Sanders. All the crappy corn you get comes from a secret underground lab in Creve Coeur, MO.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                      We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Feeling the growl again

I've been behind the wheel of a stock car once, but he wouldn't actually let me drive. Smart man.

They look fast.  They drive like crap.  But it is a moderate core workout.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

L Train

No I am talking about going to a local food stand in NJ, a place that grows their own corn.  Basically eating corn that has been picked within the last 24 hours or so.  Yes, fresh makes a big difference.  I prefer anything grown in my garden to store bought stuff.  Just don't have room for corn and there is plenty just down the road.

I just assumed you mostly got your corn intake from corn dogs.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I clean out a cat box twice a day!!!!

We got one of those Scoop Free litter boxes. Maybe that's why my running has gone to crap.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

xhristopher

Speaking of LSD and bullshit. Someone once told me magical mushrooms (the kind that get you trippin like LSD) grow on manure. Is this true?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Speaking of LSD and bullshit. Someone once told me magical mushrooms (the kind that get you trippin like LSD) grow on manure. Is this true?

Pretty much all mushrooms do.  Hopefully, you wipe them off well when you buy them, magical or not.