Eyewear (specifically for cold weather running)? (Read 1998 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Heh, yeah, I've priced some of those cycling glasses with interchangeable lenses and I know the Rudy Project stuff is $$. I'll see how my clearanced Boll├ęs work and safety glasses. If I find that they don't work well I may look into a pair of the cycling glasses and put them on my Christmas or Birthday lists. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

You'll ruin your knees!

Something like this can be used to "snug-up" loose fitting safety glasses!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Princess Cancer Pants

Got 'em--they are tiny and fit great! They don't feel like they're going to bounce on my face at all. Really good grip on the sides of my head: I look fast wearing them, too. Boy, won't the other runners be in for a surprise when they actually see me in action. Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Those are pretty. Yes

Roads were made for journeys...

Princess Cancer Pants

They are so girly...but they fit well ('cause, well, hey...I'm a girl!). They look and feel proportionate to my face, which is kinda nice. Unisex styles tend to look too big on me and sit on my cheekbones. I think these might not fog too badly, since there should be decent airflow above and below the lens. Definitely worth the $40 with shipping. And my kid said "wow, cool." So they must be... Wink k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

No fogging, no moving, and I forget I'm wearing them--the true test of a great piece of running gear! I wore my new shades for my 5k race yesterday and my 13.5 mile run, today. Worked like a charm. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown