Glasses/Googles for Night Cold Running (Read 99 times)

Heya Everyone,

Can you guys/gals give me some advice of what you think works best for running in the Cold at night?  I'm mainly near sided.  I have a problem with my glasses fogging up when I'm wearing a cold weather mask.  (The anti-fog spray on the lenses isn't helping either.)

Thanks in advance, 

Matt

Fanilow

A couple of my runner friends use Cat Crap and swear by it. It's really a thing. Amazon link

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Funny, I was just on my run this afternoon, getting pelted by flurries, thinking to ask the same exact thing -- except for the near sided[sic]ness.

So, looking for googles/wind protection glasses. For cold night running.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Hmmm.  I'll give it a try. 

Slo

I Gogs makes a pair of glasses that have have a foam like material to seal around your eye sockets. I have not had an issue with these fogging up unless I wear them into the house after a very cold run. They make a set that will fit over prescription glasses as well.

They are intended for cool weather motorcycle riding but work great for running and cycling. You can get standard frames or elastic band.

The pair I have has an amber lense that actually works great even in darkness providing there is some type of street lighting.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=I-Gogs-Gearhead-Sunglasses-Black-Frame-with-Black-Lens&i=794843

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I turned on the computer to find anti-fogging product.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/