How do I add pictures to a post? (Read 1264 times)

I tried the search function!  Honest!  It came up with a post about breast photos from a certain running distance group which shall remain nameless.

How do I post a picture from photobucket into a post? 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

1. Picture has to be on a public domain server (flicker or something or anywhere on the web).

2. Click on icon top row/3rd from right (mts /sunset). 

3.  Box will pop up.  Cut and paste url where the picture is at.  Hit OK.

Thats it,

MTA --- OK dont know what photobucket is, but asumme like flicker.  Find photo you want and right click on properties and should find url path to that pictur.  Cut and paste as noted in step 3 above.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Prince of Fatness

1. Go to Google images and search for something.  Example: hot women athletes.

2. Click on one of the result pictures.

3. At the top of the page you'll see a "See Full Size Image" link.  Click on it.

4. Right click the picture and select "Copy Image Location".

5. Start a post here and click on the "Insert Image" icon.

6. Delete the "http://" text that is in there then right click in the text box and select "Paste".

Example:

It's that easy.

MTA:  Oh crap you wanted to use your pictures.  You need to open an account with Photobucket.  It's easy, go to photobucket.com and create an account for yourself.  Then you can upload pictures.  You will see a URL for each picture you upload.  You need to paste the URL from photobucket in step 6 above.

Not at it at all. 

3. At the top of the page you'll see a "See Full Size Image" link.  Click on it.

6. Delete the "http://" text that is in there then right click in the text box and select "Paste".

Example:

It's that easy.

dude ...you just wanted to show me up by putting a hot chick on there

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Potato Head wins by a landslide, Buckey destroyed in opening heat.

I mean, the artistic points were so lopsided that we didn't even bother to count up the technical accuracy score.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Example:

It's that easy.

MTA:  Oh crap you wanted to use your pictures.  You need to open an account with Photobucket.  It's easy, go to photobucket.com and create an account for yourself.  Then you can upload pictures.  You will see a URL for each picture you upload.  You need to paste the URL from photobucket in step 6 above.

Fixed

Menace to Sobriety

1. Go to Google images and search for something.  Example: 1st round draft picks

Example:

It's that easy.

Or there's this guy........

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Purdey

Self anointed title

This is not the Swamp.