Fatty liver (Read 1284 times)

xor

Too soon!

#artbydmcbride

sowwy  Sad

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

Trent, give up.  The guy has apparently found a good excuse not to run and you're going to ruin it for him.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

The King of Beasts

18 years old, so what? Newton's laws are even older Smile. I found another excerpt more interesting: "In rhesus monkeys an increase in liver glycogen induced by glucose loading was accompanied by an increase in attenuation values on computed tomography and a decrease in total liver fat. Conversely, fasting depleted glycogen, increased fat, and decreased liver attenuation".

So, high liver glycogen decreases fat. Low liver glycogen is replaced with fat. It does not happen quickly, I assume, but still...

monkeys !!

If I am fat everywhere, is that better or worse than fatty liver ??

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Fruchtenstein

No, I'm not trying to convince anyone in what I'm not convinced in Smile. Please, don't get me wrong. I appreciate all well-grounded opinions, of which Trent's was most valuable. While discussing the question here I've read and learned a lot and found an answer for myself. Thanks to all participants!