Switching internet provider question? (Read 364 times)

Help!

I will be switching my internet provider at the end of the month. Will I still be able to log on using my old e-mail address or do I have to make a new profile with my new e-mail. I don't want to loose my old data. I'm lame on techie stuff like this...

Thanks so much for any help or suggestions you could give me.

Darryl

Join me on a run.
      Your old email address will still work.  What I would suggest though is updating your info to include your new email address instead.  On your log page click Options>>My Information

I am going to be doing the same thing.  I am going to do the triple bundle offer they have right now.  You can wait for the official response, but you should be able to log in here with your old email address.  Once you get a new email address, you can change it in "Options" here without having to create a new account.

MTA: What kmark said, somebody's a little quicker on the draw today

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I recommend creating an e-mail address using gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or some other service that is not dependent upon your ISP.  Then you can change what your log-in e-mail is and never have to change it again.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I recommend creating an e-mail address using gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or some other service that is not dependent upon your ISP.  Then you can change what your log-in e-mail is and never have to change it again.

+1

I keep a hotmail account specifically so I dont have to worry about changing ISP's . 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7