Strides (Read 1006 times)

I get it... on somewhat of a different note, I am training for a 5 mile race this July... what should my goal time be, about 48 minutes?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Again, the only way to set any goal time is to run a race of a different length (or the same, really) and use that result to predict the next race time. Yes. And this is the most fun way Wink
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I get it... on somewhat of a different note, I am training for a 5 mile race this July... what should my goal time be, about 48 minutes?
        5 miles in 48:00 is 9:36min/mile. Looking at your log, you've been running at paces ranging from 11:00~13:00 for the most part. But all of nearly all of those runs are "Easy" or "Long", so I don't have a good idea of how fast you can run in a race situation. In other words, can't estimate a reasonable 5-mile target time without a race time or all-out effort at some other distance.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.