Jan. 5 - What's your temp? (Read 748 times)

Loves the outdoors

A balmy 17 deg C (62 F). So our summer = bigbunny's winter 

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

It's about +6F, but our first day significantly above 0F in about a week. Have had runs at -10F. Yesterday's long run was a few hours in about 0F.

But it's snowing again and warming up, hopefully not above +20F.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

A Saucy Wench

I dunno around low 40's early in the morning.  Same answer I would give you probably 330 days out of the year.   

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

vegefrog

35.6 F

Will be a high of 60 during the day tomorrow though. I love living in the south! This is our first cold streak of the winter (by cold I mean below 50).

50 degrees in Minnesota!!! normally sub zero around now, theres been no real snow yet and it rained a couple days ago

50 degrees in Minnesota!!! normally sub zero around now, theres been no real snow yet and it rained a couple days ago

Same near Chicago and no real cold snap in sight, and no snow. Unreal. But I'll take it.

SMART Approach

41 degrees yesterday in Green Bay. 48 for a high today. Going for a run now in shorts (38 degrees) - crazy. Feel guilty leaving the nice weather to gol to Captiva Island, FL later today. Well, maybe not - I will take 80 degrees for 4 days Smile

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Dallas yesterday: 70*  nice day (above normal by 15*)

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

I have you all beat (so far).  it is -10 degrees C (14 degrees F) without the wind and -18 Degrees C (-0.4 degrees F) with the wind.  And we actually consider this to be a warm day!

I love it when I am out running and it is below -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) and I pass someone waiting at a bus stop.  Their expressions are priceless.

The great thing is when spring comes and I shed all the winter running gear I find my pace almost doubles!

I have you all beat (so far).  it is -10 degrees C (14 degrees F) without the wind and -18 Degrees C (-0.4 degrees F) with the wind.  And we actually consider this to be a warm day!

Apparently, your definition of "beat" is different from my definition of "beat"....

Enjoy your Ottawa / Hull running.

When you cross over into Quebec for your runs, and you see the people at the bus stops, do you change from English "Hello" to French "Bonjour"? Smile

(I grew up in Canada, and have lived in the USA south of the snow line for the past 18 years, and it would be very challenging for me to get back north of that snowline)

Cheers,

Life Goals:

Normal temp in Central MN yesterday was 24 degrees.Roll eyes

High yesterday during my run after work was 52 degrees.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

I'm in Annapolis. It was 17 degrees Wednesday morning, today it  was 40.  Just weird.  

We have a outside ice rink birthday party we're throwing in 2 weeks, lord I hope it's cold enough.   I heard people are golfing in Iowa, and in North Dakota it's gonna be 60.  

- Anya

US: Current Temperatures

For efficiency's sake...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Do you happen to have one of these from yesterday @ 4pm EST? Smile

(and our poor Canadian friends are left in the dark regarding their Celcius and / or Farenheit values)

But, you're right, that would be much more efficient that doing the survey

US: Current Temperatures

For efficiency's sake...

Life Goals:

Why is it sideways?

What is the cause?