anyone from middletown/franklin ohio (Read 486 times)

hopey46

I recently moved to the Middletown area and have no idea where I can run outdoors. I live in an area where there are no sidewalks and a TON of traffic. Can anyone tell me a good place to run around here?

Dave

My wife grew up there. How about these: http://www.miamivalleytrails.org/great.htm

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Old, Slow, Happy

HI HOPEY!!!!!!!! This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased. I hope you all can help her out so I don't keep running circles around her. Go Hopey!!
          Hi Hopey, I've lived in middletown for about 2 years now and Miamisburg for some time before that. I usually run around my neiborhood so I'm sorry to hear about your no sidewalks and tons of traffic. Smith park has a really nice paved trail. I think there is a walking / running path at Jacot park. There is also a paved trail that will one day go at least from Dayton down to Cincinnati along the Miami river. I know right now you can get on in downtown Dayton, Miamisburg and just above Franklin (at Cranes Run park). You can stay on it from Cranes Run to state route 73 half way between Middletown and Franklin. once there you must run on the street until the path picks back up by Germantown Rd. in Middletown. I think it goes all the way down to Trenton after that. Hope this helps. Bryan