Keith Richards snorted his dad's ashes (Read 395 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Here. No need for commentary on my part. The title speaks for itself... Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I saw that and I wasn't shocked...somehow, I wasn't shocked. Confused

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I wasn't shocked either. In fact, the only thing shocking anymore about Keith is that he's still alive. And I suppose when he actually dies, it will be shocking. BTW, you know who does the best Keith imitation? Mick Jagger. Mick was musical guest on SNL and they did a bit where Mike Myers played Mick and Mick played Keith. Awesome (but not on YouTube, sadly Sad )

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Gives new meaning to the word disgusting. The fall of Rome had nothing on us

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

I saw that little blip this morning when I logged on to check the surf and weather report. I decided I didn't want to know. THat's just strange! Dead

Jennifer mm#1231

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now he's saying the whole thing was just a joke. If that's true, I have to admit that I'm strangely disappointed...