Make it easier to access user groups! (Read 720 times)

My legs really hurt

I just registered and created a user group and it takes too long to view how my user group is doing. It should be on my home, not a three links into community. . . . . . m haynes
      Sir, that's just plain 'ol laziness! Cry But hold on to your cheese; choose options on your group page and set whatever (forums, YTD distance...) as your default start page. This... eliminates.... 30%..... of those links you mentioned. Surprised Hope you carpal tunneled mouse-finger clicking syndrome gets better. Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

My legs really hurt

laziness indeed. It seems though that community should play a larger role on this site, making a link such as "my groups" seems not too much to ask. But yeah, lazy. m haynes
        eric :)

m haynes, You're right that the layout can be a little better, but until I get around to doing that, you'll just have to click a little more. You're a runner, right? You could afford the few calories (with a lower case 'c') it takes Smile

My legs really hurt

Hey no worries Cool I love the site, it is the best running site that we could find. So, thanks for putting it together. m haynes

Lazy idiot

You could also set up a separate bookmark that takes you directly to your group.

Tick tock

My legs really hurt

I tried this yesterday and did something wrong, but working today so thanks for the tip! Big grin