Five miles! (Read 884 times)

Sluggard

On Saturday, I ran five miles for the first time since college, which for me means 15 years or so. Next week, six!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go, Ed! In no time you'll be at 10! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

that's so AWESOME! I remember all of my distance accomplishments...it's a great feeling! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

WTG, Ed! That's a real accomplishment! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

dillydoodles

Jill_B

I fly.

Whoahoa! Keep up the great running!

Bring it on.

Well done, Ed! Keep on a keepin' on.
                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                  Great accomplishment! Big grin
                  2009: BQ?
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

And - ladies and gentlemen - he took first place in the Virtual 5-Mile division!!! Big grin Way to go, Ed! modified to add: claim every victory, no matter how small! Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

Finished!

Congratulations on your 5 miles - how much sweeter to have taken 1st in the Virtual race Big grin
                      Walk + Jog = wog.
                      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                      bas

*loud cheering* Great achievement! Congrats on your VR! There is more in store for you... bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

***More claps from your virtual audience*** Well done! Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

WTG Ed!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson