RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

eric :)

Large Richard,

I've been thinking about creating singlets for the next batch.  It will be similar to club singlets because in a way, we are a club.  I'm focusing all my attention on the next release right now.  It's a fairly big project so I don't know when I would have time to look into singlets.

eric :-)

Large Richard,

I've been thinking about creating singlets for the next batch.  It will be similar to club singlets because in a way, we are a club.  I'm focusing all my attention on the next release right now.  It's a fairly big project so I don't know when I would have time to look into singlets.

hey Eric -- just to throw out my 2-bits --- I would buy a singlet also (but not the sleeveless T-shirt or T-shirts)...I really like the old fashioned runners Tank Top....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Old, Slow, Happy

Large Richard,

Sounds good Eric.  No big hurry, I just haven't nudged you for a wihile.  Someday I'm gonna stop and visit you.  My brother lives in Millbury and works in Cambridge.  Sometimes I come out if the U.S. National Soccer team is playing a World Cup Qualifier or something.  If I'm there a few days, maybe I can help you with this.

Slow-smooth-fast

Been having a play:

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Been having a play:

Looks nice, but no pink. Sorry SRL.

Slow-smooth-fast

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Check out http://www.RA.com/

Keep trying.

Thats poetic.

Eddy, 

How about the runners on the first logo (not the pick one.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

TRUST THE PROCESS

Looks nice, but no pink. Sorry SRL.

I think the PINK looks cool -- Id wear it........what the heck....

Champions are made when no one is watching

kcam

Large Richard,

I would absolutely buy, and wear, a RA race singlet.  Make it high quality and for the logo I kind of like the low key look of your current tech shirt you have.  I have one and I wear it to many races.  I don't think I would buy anything that's too flashy or has things like "HTFU" on it.  Just my preferences. 

jeffdonahue

Bump this up because maybe we can get the logo chosen and shirts/singlets/stuff out this time.

#artbydmcbride

Can there be a kitty on it?

Runners run

Tramps

Fun ideas on this thread. Seems like a good time to revive it.

I'm not a graphic designer, so maybe someone can spiffy this up a bit but how about

• something clean and simple (like this web site),
                            • without gender issues (so we're inclusive), 
                            • that keeps to the single color of the brand (blue)
                            • that can be printed easily and adapted as needed
                            • which features the global symbol for "fast forward"

Be safe. Be kind.

Can there be a kitty on it?

Only if the kitty is in the mouth of a dog...a maddog.