RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

OK. Here's my attempt at a logo. The runner's number represents when the RA site went online.
      Ooh. I like that Jersey Devil. 05? Jeez, and there I was, wasting time at CR. Angry
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OK. Here's my attempt at a logo. The runner's number represents when the RA site went online.
        Oooh....dat der is NICE! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

icemanrunner

I like that very very much!! Cool

If I die, do I have to go to Practice?

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

I love it! Very Very Nice.... I too agree with the fact I did not discover this site soon enough! So glad that "Other" site had a meltdown...

You'll ruin your knees!

OK, we're close to having an official logo, what's next? SuperBowl ads?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Jersey Devil is my fave so far. Here's a few more from me....

Sandi Sue

Wow, this group is so creative. I'm very impressed.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

Ringmaster

Well, I've liked many of them, but I gotta hand it to JerseyDevil. I think his is my favorite so far. Something about capturing the feeling of finishing a race? Thanks to all of those far more gifted than I who are spending their time tinkering with images!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                      Mile by Mile

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I like JerseyDevil's also, although a lot of them are really good!
                        Eternal Rookie

We still need to keep this thread going, but is there a way to put all the entries (and keep adding as the come in) together on a single page? Something like the home page of Masters Running group?

dork.major dork.

I have to cast a vote for the merging arrows: I like how it captures the cycle of train, analyze, improve. I really like the color and graphic quality of Jersey Devil's design. But I also have to admit I would be sort of bummed to have a logo that had a picture of a man finishing a race. (I also like the one-way sign)

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

one more....
                              obiebyke

But I also have to admit I would be sort of bummed to have a logo that had a picture of a man finishing a race.
                                I have to agree, as silly as that may sound. I really like it, but... I like the more compact version of britishbulldog's merging arrows design.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)