RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

Love all of the logos so far! Definitely gonna be a tough choice..decided to give it a try

Outside Lane

Tried this one for giggles.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See how they run...

lol beatlemania RunningAhead: Train. Analyze. Improve. HFTU.

Half Fanatic #846

Wow! Ms Hub's blue and white oval with the arrow looks really good to me. Changing "Train. Analyze. Improve." from a straight line to a curved line (to fit the flow of the arrow) would make it perfect. Cool

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Ringmaster

I like MrsHub's round logo too . . . adding curvature to the "Train Analyze Improve" might not be a bad idea . . . (and we can all sharpie in the other acronym)

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
            Mile by Mile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

lol beatlemania RunningAhead: Train. Analyze. Improve. HFTU.
              Seriously, if there were a "special edition" set of shirts with HTFU added I would definitely pay EXTRA for that! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Seriously, if there were a "special edition" set of shirts with HTFU added I would definitely pay EXTRA for that! Evil grin
                Yeah, I'm right there with you. Especially if we could also fit a DAMN! on there along with the HTFU!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I'm right there with you. Especially if we could also fit a DAMN! on there along with the HTFU!
                  That would be the "super-secret special edition limited" version.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That would be the "super-secret special edition limited" version.
                    Is that like Double-Secret Probation?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that like Double-Secret Probation?
                      I think so. Maybe we should have togas printed with Train. Analyze. Improve. HFTU. DAMN.

~ Sarah Kay

thumbs up!

Here are a few variations that bring the online/computer/button/link aspect into the logo:

Penny
                        2010 Goals
                        1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
                        2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
                        3. sub 30 min 5k
                        4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
                          For me, the best so far is JerseyDevil's... but I really like Penny's first design as well... I'm glad I don'thave to make the decision Smile
                          PRs: 1000: 3:01 1 Mile: 4:55 2 Mile: 10:55 2009 Goals: Sub 4:50 mile, 2:50 1000 meter, Good first real XC season
                            adding curvature to the "Train Analyze Improve" might not be a bad idea . . . (and we can all sharpie in the other acronym)
                            and for fun...
                              and for fun...
                              It would be really cool if we could do something where the front of a shirt is a tame and normal logo like Sara's first one and then on the back was the HTFU logo. All the ideas look great so far Smile
                                It would be really cool if we could do something where the front of a shirt is a tame and normal logo like Sara's first one and then on the back was the HTFU logo. All the ideas look great so far Smile
                                I love this idea. MTA: Lots of great designs. Abundance of talent here.