RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

Ooh, the second design uses ORANGE.
    I knew you'd like this one!!! Big grin

Michelle

I have to agree too, I like March's 3rd orange and blue one and I like the RA.. nice work Smile
      March

I tweaked the last logo based on some comments. I think the grey sub head and line works better because it doesn't compete with the main text. Also I wanted to see how the logo would function across different applications. (Blame the day job) Let me know what you think. Marcello
        eric :)

I tweaked the last logo based on some comments. I think the grey sub head and line works better because it doesn't compete with the main text. Also I wanted to see how the logo would function across different applications. (Blame the day job) Let me know what you think. Marcello
          As much as I dislike having any running related icons at part of the logo, I find the full colour logo quite attractive. The little running dude somehow accented the blue/orange color scheme. Would it be possible to make him more gender neutral so that the ladies would feel represented too?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Would it be possible to make him more gender neutral so that the ladies would feel represented too?
            Like a shemale? Runs off giggling.. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Like this one, too. I thing it would look good if the RA logo was on the front of the shirt (left side), and the Running Ahead logo was on the back. Still think that .com should be incorporated somehow, otherwise people won't know it's a website.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't. The RA with the leg from the R crossing into the A looks too much like the symbol for a prescription, Rx: Of course, running IS like a drug...
                March

It has some similar qualities to the Rx logo. The Rx logo is such a powerful recognized symbol that any R with a descender crossing over a line will trigger that association.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Smile I am in the world of drugs. My associations may be TOO strong.
                    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

March - how about combining the arrow and the running dude? Move Running Dude to the inside of the R, and put the arrow back inside the "D" (personally I like the first arrow, with the shaft breaking the D).
                      jeffdonahue

Or (to make whomever was looking for that femal representation on the logo - or "gender neutral") what if you put a woman running on the D and man running in the R.
                          Here's my attempt. I just used paint so if someone with a program can redo it for me that would be appreciated.

PR's
                          800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

Can somebody help me post it

PR's

Jacob Fern

You'll have to host the image on some server first, since runningahead can't host images. A good way to do that would be a free service such as photobucket.com. From there, you can link to it using the < img="" /> tag (without the space). here's an example: < img="" src="http://www.example.com/someimage.jpg" /> just remove the space after the first < >
                                Thank you Jacob. Since I have a Yahoo account can I upload it to my geocities page and do that from there.

PR's