RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, I know I'd rather see a female runner on a logo. Tongue However, I'm not sure if I'd agree with the idea that all females would rather see females and all males would rather see males. If you're going to customize, why not just have several logos that people can pick from to be displayed on the shirts?

Roads were made for journeys...

obiebyke

pRED-- No problem. Obviously I had my boxer briefs in a bit of a bunch yesterday, too. Blush

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Lane

I have solved the male/female/gender neutral runner question. We should have a silhouette of Pat running: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110169/
        michael20995

Clowning around

Old, Slow, Happy

If we use a gender nuetral person on the Logo, only the gender neutral people would be happy! Big grin I'm just trying to say that we can spend a long time trying to get the logo perfect and still not everyone will be happy. I would like to get a shirt and stuff with a logo soon. I'm getting tired of waiting. I've seen some real nice logos posted here. Can someone choose one and get started? Which raises the question, "Who gets to Choose?". I say get Zoomy, JakeKnight, Trent, and a few others who seem to be important to the community to be the "Committee", include Eric, and pick one for us. How about it?
              If we use a gender nuetral person on the Logo, only the gender neutral people would be happy! Big grin I'm just trying to say that we can spend a long time trying to get the logo perfect and still not everyone will be happy. I would like to get a shirt and stuff with a logo soon. I'm getting tired of waiting. I've seen some real nice logos posted here. Can someone choose one and get started? Which raises the question, "Who gets to Choose?". I say get Zoomy, JakeKnight, Trent, and a few others who seem to be important to the community to be the "Committee", include Eric, and pick one for us. How about it?
              I can't possibly agree to this "Committee". I expect the gender neutral debate will expand to include the actual type of primate. Big grin

Lazy idiot

It was my understanding that the logo contest was for the website logo, not necessarily a new t-shirt logo. Either way, I wouldn't let this get in the way of the new log getting finished up.

Tick tock

Old, Slow, Happy

I can't possibly agree to this "Committee". I expect the gender neutral debate will expand to include the actual type of primate. Big grin
                  There's an idea!!! How about a gender neutral cheetah??
                    There's an idea!!! How about a gender neutral cheetah??
                    Got my vote.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How does one make a cheetah gender neutral?
                        How does one make a cheetah gender neutral?
                        The number of spots, of course!
                          A baby is gender neutral. I'm with Wingz though, I rather see a female. Silhouettes are all about curves right? Who wants boring man curves when there can be anatomically inaccurate anime female curves.
                          Go Daddy

What if there were a side profile silhouette of two runners next to each other or running side by side. It would denote exercise and community. The picture would essentially be one blurred torso with four arms and legs in stride. Gender wouldn't matter...or give one of them longer hair if it is a big deal.

Half Fanatic #846

...hey - anatomically correct runners Clowning around Shocked Not! How 'bout a stick figure? How silly. This really great idea of a logo contest began almost 4 months ago, and no new designs or modifications have been submitted since the end of May. There are several excellent professional looking designs to choose from now and I think most everyone has a favorite or two picked out already. I've waited long enough and am ready to vote! Cool Have a "last call" for entries. Set a date. Please.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Old, Slow, Happy

Set a date. Please. Please, Please, Please Do it now!!