14 min 5k , is that good enough. (Read 1139 times)

RunnerRonny

14 Minnits, what took you so long, are you a bit of a fatty or some thing?

There was that one dude who ran a 4 minute mile in a solo time trial. But there was low humidity that day.

He used a lot of smiley faces when he talked though.

This guy from Nantucket seems legit.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

No, i wasn't running 14 min. a mile. Didn't realize running was serious biz. I was nice and cool, the weather yesterday, no humidity.

But were you carrying anything?I

I don't think you were.  Thus, what's so special about a run that is nearl a full 2 minutes slower than the faster folk???

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Now try taking three hours plus to run a half marathon.  THAT takes real talent. Smile

No, i wasn't running 14 min. a mile. Didn't realize running was serious biz. I was nice and cool, the weather yesterday, no humidity.

Don't take offense to these knobshines.  They all get defensive if someone runs faster than they can.  Nice work on your 14 flat and we really appreciate you coming here to share your story.  Thanks so much.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

RunnerRonny

You must have to shave your balls to get that kind of time?

I helps a little i think. Actually, i don't even shave my legs, my lady friend might not dig that.

HermosaBoy

Nothing else to add...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Yeah, i'm gettin' no love. It's cool though. I'll just keep on keepin' on. Now that i realize alot of people can't haul ass like this. I might enter the next 5k near me.

JimR

Yeah, i'm gettin' no love. It's cool though. I'll just keep on keepin' on. Now that i realize alot of people can't haul ass like this. I might enter the next 5k near me.

okay

RunnerRonny

Who knows, a fresh bic over your balls and you might take it out.

Anyone else got a "Woman from Nantucket"?

I got a gal in Kalamazoo.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Never been to michigan.

I helps a little i think. Actually, i don't even shave my legs, my lady friend might not dig that.

See, if you would have shaved your legs, you would have been sub-14.00 with less wind resistance.  Forget the girl, you should shave your legs.  I do...

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞