14 min 5k , is that good enough. (Read 873 times)

Wow! I get really busy and then come back to find this thread is on page 14 or something.

BTW, to the OP. No, it's not good enough. Try a little harder next time. I'm sure you can do better.

Oh roo roooo!

I'm thinking that the secret to his success is that he runs w/o moving his arms, like a dinosaur or ostrich or whatever....the return of SportJester?

Dam you mstuartm!  Now to cleanse the palate  ... the O-riginal Gaga (I bet she had a meat dress stashed somewhere):

Blue Moon Hater

Meat stashed somewhere? Wasn't that a rumor about her?

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

Well, fuckers

He still stands

The Diary of a Once-ran.

I see you and I raise you.

Dam you mstuartm!  Now to cleanse the palate  ... the O-riginal Gaga (I bet she had a meat dress stashed somewhere):

Dale got her hair-care tips from Dr. Funkenstein:

ultramarathon/triathlete

HTFU?  Why not!

Coach: Empire Tri Club 

Speed Coach: Brooklyn Tri Club

JimR

Love will keep us together.

I listened to a couple of his tunes on this morning's run. Big grin

Dale got her hair-care tips from Dr. Funkenstein:

Will you guys just relax a little. I used to run, took some time off. Not to sit on the couch and drink beer and get fat. I am still super active, just started to run again last week is all. I'm not into distance 3-5 is all i do.

Pity. I think that if you apply yourself you could run a marathon in under 2 hours.

JimR

He went for a climb

to the top of a dime

and regaled his conquest to many.

When a boy in crowd

informed him, out loud,

"that isn't a dime...it's a penny"

A Dance with Monkeys

What are words for when no one listens anymore?

I like running alone.

How did you calculate this "5k"?  Just in case you aren't actually just trolling, which I highly suspect you are, that is a world-class time if it was actually 5k you ran.  The pedometers and such on apps are not accurate.  A friend of mine thought she was running twice the distance she was actually running because she was using a distance calculator on her Iphone.

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

zonykel

Yeah, pretty much just cruising along enjoying the scenery and listen to some missing persons. Just running by the water.

Was somebody drowning these missing persons?