Stevie Ray asks a pre-Christmas favor (Read 1532 times)

run2thehills

rebuilding r2th v2.0

That will make me feel like I am on vacation on the Big Island...one of my favorite places on earth.

Mele Kalikimaka, Pomaika Stevie Ray.

Queen of 3rd Place

We'll stream it while hangin' with the family and will send back good lovin' family-style vibes. Best wishes to you.

Besides, I've been enjoying the same few earworms courtesy of the "The Descendants" soundtrack for awhile and need something new.

Ex runner

12-week layoff

Will do...

While at Hogwarts last year, I did acquire the elder wand. I will listen while on the treadmill, waving the wand, and shouting, "You shall not pass."  Will also try to channel Miracle Max.

doctorjen

I will tune in, and think of you.  Best wishes for easy testing and good outcomes.

nickshawn

Sir Mix a Lot

I'll tune in!

Chasing the bus

I love da big island. This year we're going to stop at Oahu, though. Still, it'll be nice to get in the island mood early... Whatev's going on, SRL, god speed and good luck.

John

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
              Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

And for breakfast I got me some Poi & Rice. Mele Kalikimaka, for a moment I was afraid Don Ho & Tiny Bubbles would be next.  I was pleasant ly surprised, Cheers.

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

RunSaintRun

I'm listening. So far so good.

Peace

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I'm listening ...

Liz

pace sera, sera

Docket_Rocket

I used to listen to this station while I lived there.  Will do, Steve!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Looking out my kitchen window at the foot of new snow on the ground and listening to KAPA. What could be better? Sending good wishes to you Stevie Ray.

I'm listening, and will continue to listen, a dreary and grey England is brightened by listening, and I hope it brightens for you too SRL.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Gravelrunner

Running blows

SRL,

Mrs GR and I love Hawaii - been to Maui and Kauai.

I usually listen to http://www.kpoa.com/, but I'll check out your station.

Mele kalikimaka!

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

You caget he free app "tuneinradio".  It allows you to search ... KAPA.  You got it.

love and a lit candle for you, Stevie Ray.  I'll be listening on my iPad.

Eggcellent suggestion. Problem solved. Thanks!

Slice

Listening now and sending positive thoughts.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning