Stevie Ray asks a pre-Christmas favor (Read 1530 times)

Listening now and sending positive thoughts.

Yep, me too.

MTA: Listening while I'm getting layered up to go for a run with temps hovering right around freezing here in Maine. It's an interesting juxtaposition. I like it.

See evil. Hear evil. Speak evil. The monkeys they never talk about.

A Saucy Wench

Listening now and sending positive thoughts.

+1

MTA: the bonus is it is unlikely any of these songs will turn into an earworm for me.  Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

I want to get high with a little Aloha, I can touch the sky with a little Aloha

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Queen of 3rd Place

First time listening to this station, it's fun!

Hoping we hear from Stevie Ray soon.

2013 Valley Runner of the Year Series: Feb 16 5K (4 points out of 10) ... Mar 2 10K (20/30)... Mar 16 4Mi (21/30) ... Apr 6 10K (DNS) ... Apr 21 2Mi (5/10) ... May 11 5Mi (21/30)... Jun 8 1Mi (13/20) ... Jun 16 6Mi (22/30) ... Sep 28 10K (14/20) ... Oct 5 5K (7/10) ...Oct 12 5Mi (16/20) ... Oct 20 5K (0/10) = 3rd Place, Women's Senior Division

Race Less Train More

+1

MTA: the bonus is it is unlikely any of these songs will turn into an earworm for me.  Big grin

+2  Thanks. Just what I needed.

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Listened for a couple of hours today.

Thinking of you SRL

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Yeah, actually it's sorta trippy listening to this. Definitely a peek into Somewhere Else on a Sunday morning.

listening.

2014 Goals:

#1: Do what I can do. <DOING>

#2: 365 Hours training

Dad of a real runner

+1

Listened a little.  Thought of you a lot.  Hope that it's working out.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Sonny Lim, Kawika!

Runners run.

listening monsieur lopez...makes me yearn for swaying palm trees, warm breezes and crashing waves...

Best of luck to you in your fight against the baddies!!

Have been listening for the past hour as I'm snuggled on the couch listening to my kittehs scampering around the Christmas tree.  Hope all is well SRL!

Upcoming races: 5/4 Tacoma City Marathon (5-hour pacer), 5/11 Lost Lake 50K, 5/24 Pigtails 100

My woefully neglected blog.

I am hoping all goes well also.  --- I've been listening to the link over the past few days on occasion and odd thing is, the more I listen, the more it draws me in.  Great stuff :-)  Hoping all goes well for SRL so that he can have a nice 2013 running season

The Plan (big parts)→  /// April:  Hampton, VA 24 Hour Run for Cancer  ///   May:  3 Days at the Fair (12 Hour)  ///  Nov:  New York Marathon (Staying at the Waldorf Astoria, its a "Bucket List" thing.  Can someone loan me some Zamunda money to help pay for it?)   ∞

Enjoyed having the island flavor in our home this afternoon.  Thanks for sharing.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.