Stevie Ray asks a pre-Christmas favor (Read 1532 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

The first singer I heard was Iz. Cool!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I knew if I listened long enough another earworm would come along.  Currently listening to the Hawaiian version of the "Twelve Days of Christmas!"

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I listened to a bit today and loved the contrast of Winter out my window, but visions of palm trees and luaus in my mind.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Weegee

I don't do any praying, and I don't know anything about "positive vibes" (although the idea of exploring that sounds interesting), but listening to the ukelele and thinking about a good friend… That I can do.

Here's to advancements in science, to surf, to sun, and to the hope to enjoy more of each of these with you in the coming years.

Zelanie

Also been listening and thinking positive thoughts.  The music definitely helps keep the "gotta get everything done" pre-Christmas stress down.  And was quite a contrast to trying to drive on I-5 during a torrential downpour.  Hoping you're well!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Listening while I check on the RA forums and user groups.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

You caget he free app "tuneinradio".  It allows you to search ... KAPA.  You got it.

love and a lit candle for you, Stevie Ray.  I'll be listening on my iPad.

Thanks. This is much easier to do than switching cables like I did last night. Listening now.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
                run2thehills

rebuilding r2th v2.0

Listened over dinner with wife and kids. We all enjoyed it - it reminded us our vacation in Captain Cook.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Arimathea

Tessa

For you, I'll even take the computer off the "mute" setting. Hope everything works out.

And I doubt Jesus would object to the Gandalf reference. Tolkien was a good Catholic and felt that his books were not incompatible with Christianity.

A Saucy Wench

I knew if I listened long enough another earworm would come along.  Currently listening to the Hawaiian version of the "Twelve Days of Christmas!"

I liked the Hawaiian version of Feliz Navidad

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...listen to the thunder

Relaxing... Good luck on your tests.  Merry Christmas.

Run, Eat, Repeat.

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Good luck with the tests.  I'll tune in.  Merry Christmas!

nickshawn

Sir Mix a Lot

First thing I heard was a commercial using the music to "Red Solo Cup" - fitting Big grin. Listening while internet surfing and wishing you the best!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My 17-year-old didn't object when I had it on, so that's pretty good!