I'm over a 1000 miles! (Read 792 times)

Double IPA Please!

Been running with regularity for the last, well, little over a year now and passed 1,000 miles! Woot. Yay for me! Perhaps I might be able to attain my 1500 mile goal.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nice job! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

awesome!!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Double IPA Please!

Yes, I feel pretty darn good about it, considering I had a few setbacks (one word or two?) with my knees. I should also be happy about the fact that I have 3 races under my belt. This is my first time racing ever..

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

an amazing likeness

What an accomplishment! Although they are just numbers, doesn't it feel spectacular when you get to one of the nice big round numbers. Think about it, 1,000 miles. Wow, that's the distance from NY city to Omaha for cryin' out loud.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

De-slacking in progress

What an accomplishment! Although they are just numbers, doesn't it feel spectacular when you get to one of the nice big round numbers. Think about it, 1,000 miles. Wow, that's the distance from NY city to Omaha for cryin' out loud.
              Congrats!! I've made an imaginary race course map here on RA of me running from my house in Ohio to my sons's Air Force base in North Carolina. Hoped to make it there by year end, but I lost some serious running miles, but I'm picking it back up. Just started running this year, up to only 280 miles... I did the map just to give me some prospective on how much I've ran. Sadly, I'm still stuck in imaginary WV. I've driven this route dozen of times so I can picture the places on my map.

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Teresadfp

One day at a time

This is a cool website that I found out about from someone on RA. You enter your mileage each day, and you can map a run from Virginia to Oregon. You can find other people who are similar to you and "race" them - their progress will show up on the map, also. After you enter your mileage for the day, a photo pops up to show you what the road looks like where you've stopped. It's fun. http://exercise.lbl.gov/index.html

Prince of Fatness

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Not at it at all. 

Another Passion

Well done, Denise! Keep up the great work and stay healthy! Wink

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com