I ate all the candy and cookies is it ok to eat Brown sugar out of the box. (Read 870 times)

Old , Ugly and slow

All the Christmas candy and cookies are gone.

I am alone at the house

I was getting ready to make a ham using brown sugar.

So would it be ok to eat the rest of the brown sugar.

I have pushed back my diet to next year.

pr's 5k 20.08, 5 mile 31:20, 10k  41.19  all done in the 80's

2014goals   1300  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

All the Christmas candy and cookies are gone. 

I am alone at the house

I was getting ready to make a ham using brown sugar.

So would it be ok to eat the rest of the brown sugar.

I have pushed back my diet to next year.

Go for it!

Old , Ugly and slow

After that picture  i am re-thinking the idea.

sugnim

I need this dancing guy in the break room at work.  That place is full of tempting snacks and goodies!

I have ate all the candy and cookies is it ok to eat Brown sugar out of the box.

Good lord, no!

Put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon.

Yeah, brother, do it!  I'm right there with you.  Cool

January is going to be rough, though...

- Joe

all running goals are under review by the executive committee.

It is never okay to eat brown sugar raw.  You must first soften 1/4 stick of butter in a bowl, add 1 cup of brown sugar, and then beat in one egg.

2013 H1:  7 hours/week base.  Q3: Train for goal race.  Q4:  Goal Race.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

my name is r2e, and i have eaten brown sugar directly from the box.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Old , Ugly and slow

Hello R2E

I just found some cookie dough

Butter Tart

Personally I would find a recipe and bake something delicious with that brown sugar. (I suggest butter tarts, of course.) Failing that, sprinkle it liberally on top of buttered bread, and enjoy with a glass of milk.

P.S. Does brown sugar come in a box where you live? I've never seen it that way. It comes in a transparent plastic bag here.

brown sugar

Thats rad

I like to rub white sugar on my gums when there is nothing else to eat. Feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

A Saucy Wench

Personally I would find a recipe and bake something delicious with that brown sugar. (I suggest butter tarts, of course.) Failing that, sprinkle it liberally on top of buttered bread, and enjoy with a glass of milk.

P.S. Does brown sugar come in a box where you live? I've never seen it that way. It comes in a transparent plastic bag here.

brown sugar

It comes in both formats here.  Both are entirely useless once opened.  You either have to add a piece of bread and transfer it to an airtight container or eat it all at once before it turns into rock candy.  tom is just not being wasteful.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Needs more cowbell!

Is it wrong to eat Smucker's natural PB by the tablespoonful?

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Old , Ugly and slow

I eat pb by the spoonful all the time.

A Saucy Wench

It may be wrong to eat PB any other way.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7