What's YOUR slogan? (Read 1373 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

"Eric One for all" "Eric is what the world was waiting for." "Up, up and away with Eric" "Eric Where great brands begin" "Eric is my world." I like the last one Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I always liked this site, too: click They have a ton of other nifty generators that we should play with... Here are some slogans it made for me: The Dirt says Hot, The Label says Kirsten. Come See the Softer Side of Kirsten. (note: I think slower runners in races see too much of this) There Ain't No Party Like A Kirsten Party. The Kirsten With The Hole. (this one cracks me up!) The Loudest Noise Comes From The Electric Kirsten. (ahem) Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

movie quotes: "This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Chenille" Big grin movie quote generator

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

1.) I quit smoking with Kooky 2.) The one and only Kooky 3.) You see this name you think dirty But my favorite... "kooky Impossible is nothing."
          one of my favourite ever quotes - as you can tell from the fact i have some of the rest of it in my signature!

Looking gooooood ;p

"Phil Can you feel it?" - Ooer.... Blush "Explore more, Explore Sticky1" "Feel it - sticky1" ....Is it just me who can see the innuendo there..... Cool
            The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

....Is it just me who can see the innuendo there..... Cool
              Heh heh! Wink "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my zoom-zoom." "No, it is not dangerous to confuse zoom-zoom with angels." "Pay no attention to that man behind the zoom-zoom!" Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

What's your slogan?
                "Michelle - One name. One legend." Big grin I kind of like that one!

Michelle

movie quote generator
                  It is too late, my Michelle is in your veins. Confused

Michelle

click
                    Ohhh, this one is nice!!..... A Smooth-Running Michelle is a Relaxing Experience.

Michelle

Swadvad

"Feel it -- Davdaws" (OK, who exactly is doing the feeling here? Confused)
                        "Feel it -- Davdaws" (OK, who exactly is doing the feeling here? Confused)
                        Funny!

Michelle

"Sara- Get Ready" "Sara- Go for it!" maybe its referring to my first HM in less than a month? Smile

Looking gooooood ;p

"You're only supposed to blow the bloody sticky1 off!" Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....... Evil grin
                            The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

Prophet!

"Steve Lifestyle" "Praise Steve" "Instrument of the Immortals Steve"
                              PWL

Has been

movie quote generator
                                "One morning I shot an elephant in my peter. How he got in my peter, I don't know." "Show me the peter!" "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his peter." "A boy's best friend is his peter." And my personal favorite: "If you build it, peter will come." I love having a name with such great innuendo potential! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."