"Please Welcome the Next President of the United States Paul Ryan" --Mitt Romney (Read 1401 times)

Feeling the growl again

This thread can't escape its fate....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No opinion on substance of this pick, but they sure look the same to me, the couple of times they were on TV, coordinated wardrobe and all. Maybe because of the contrast we had in the presidential candidate and VP picks recently

Why is it sideways?

Paul Ryan is supposedly the fittest congressman. Wonder what he could run for 5k?

xor

Paul Ryan is supposedly the fittest congressman. Wonder what he could run for 5k?

I wonder if he's a crossfit guy and if so, what box he goes to, works out at, or any other preposition he might choose to dangle.

Which reminds me, John Edwards was pushed as a very fit dude too. RW cover and all.

Anyway, Paul Ryan has two first names.  I don't know what this means.

Hey, nice marmot!

Definately sub-20.  Possibly even sub-19, if he was really willing to tax himself.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

xhristopher

I wonder what he would think of Sarah Palin as a running partner??

xhristopher

Definately sub-20.  Possibly even sub-19, if he was really willing to tax himself.

That's funny.

xor

Le truc du chapeau!

Feeling the growl again

Likely such an effort would leave him totally and utterly fiscally drained.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Wonder what Eddie Munster's 5k PR is?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So far, this is entertaining in a non-nuclear way.  (Where'd you get the popcorn?)

kcam

Likely such an effort would leave him totally and utterly fiscally drained.

True, but I'm not sure of his willingness to go deep into oxygen debt the last half mile.

Feeling the growl again

So far, this is entertaining in a non-nuclear way.  (Where'd you get the popcorn?)

Google search pulled it up on photobucket.

Queen of 3rd Place

I wonder if he's a crossfit guy

Pretty sure I read he was a P90X guy.

(Cue P90X rant from someone).

Ex runner

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey