The Booze and Waffle Thread, Long Live The Wild Wild West (Read 401 times)

rlopez

Wow my thread is still going.

Sorry if I missed any questions.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

no good thing ever dies

Prince of Fatness

It’s good to hear from the Liquor Store Guy.

Not at it at all. 

no good thing ever dies

Nor any bad thing.

Dave

Why do birds

suddenly appear

when you are near

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Why do birds

suddenly appear

when you are near

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Julia1971

Wow my thread is still going.

I am currently in a lobster roll phase.  What pairs well with that?  I feel like I should order beer but if I'm in an upscale place, I feel like I should order wine or spirits instead.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am currently in a lobster roll phase.  What pairs well with that?

Epi-pen. FML.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

rlopez

I am currently in a lobster roll phase.  What pairs well with that?  I feel like I should order beer but if I'm in an upscale place, I feel like I should order wine or spirits instead.

It's lobster and mayo on a bun - the answer is BEER

unless you are rolling the lobster. Try to hook him to the right.

Julia1971

Epi-pen. FML.

Sad  I love shellfish and initially was going to say having this allergy would make me miserable but I think I could give it up.  I think it's the stuff you add to it that makes it taste so good.

Julia1971

It's lobster and mayo on a bun - the answer is BEER

unless you are rolling the lobster. Try to hook him to the right.

Thanks!  Should I still point my pinkie fingers in the air as I eat the lobster roll or does the beer negate that?

rlopez

It’s good to hear from the Liquor Store Guy.

Actually man, I'm no longer the liquor store guy. I am now the training guy at the place that is a distillery, a brewery, and a chain of restaurants (the last part isn't as cool. but it is 90% of the 650 employees I own training for)

rlopez

Thanks!  Should I still point my pinkie fingers in the air as I eat the lobster roll or does the beer negate that?

Sis, I'm pinkie out when I drink good beer.

However, if it is coors, then I clutch it like a (fill in the party) clutching their pearls over e'ry fake grievance. (or the dude that prompted me to start this damn thread lo those many years ago)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sad  I love shellfish and initially was going to say having this allergy would make me miserable but I think I could give it up.  I think it's the stuff you add to it that makes it taste so good.

Fortunately I can still eat scallops and calamari (though I haven't done that since snorkeling with squid -- they are super cool). I think a peanut allergy would be way tougher, to be honest. I eat a LOT of PB and peanuts.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

rlopez

I finally gave up sushi when I went full vegetarian (I used to eat it 2-3 times a year as a treat). I realized that although I did like some of the fish, it was really all a transport mechanism for wasabi, which is the good shit