The Booze and Waffle Thread, Long Live The Wild Wild West (Read 401 times)

John Wood

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll start looking. 

Do they age well? I’m starting to think about aging beer. I’ve a few 4 packs of Dragons Milk triple mash and Dogfish 120 stashed away in the cellar, but they tempt me and call to me at night. Crying drink me now! Not sure how long they can age.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Mmmm... beer

Bell's Expedition Stout is back on shelves.  Just as good as last year.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Expedition ages well. Dragon's Milk does as well, but not nearly as well as Expedition. Dogfish 120 elicits strong debate about whether you should drink it young or old (or even really old). Good news is you can buy several bottles and do both!

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll start looking. 

Do they age well? I’m starting to think about aging beer. I’ve a few 4 packs of Dragons Milk triple mash and Dogfish 120 stashed away in the cellar, but they tempt me and call to me at night. Crying drink me now! Not sure how long they can age.

zebano

Dragon's Milk is good though I have never aged it. I had a 4 Giants and The Haze of Destiny last night and it was everything I could hope for in a hazy IPA.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)