The Booze and Waffle Thread, Long Live The Wild Wild West (Read 401 times)

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Just when I had given up on the Internet I find this thread. Awesome.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Now for the actual question: what can I do with a fifth (minus one fluid oz) of Luxardo? Bought it for a cocktail I ended up not liking.

cinnamon girl

Dash of Peychauds bitters

Dash of Angiostura bitters

Barspoon Luxardo

sugar cube

2 oz rye whiskey

dash of absinthe

Seattle prattle

what can i do with about four pairs of new in box running shoes i have in my closet. Size 8 or 8 1/2 men's. Models from a couple of years ago that i now realize i will never use since i moved onto the new heavily cushioned shoes like Nike and Hoka are making.

Tried Craigslist no takers, and i am too lazy to try to list them on ebay.

Wish this site had a for sale by owner section for NIB shoes.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Nice!!!! Just need the Peychauds and I'm good to go. Thx!

Dash of Peychauds bitters

Dash of Angiostura bitters

Barspoon Luxardo

sugar cube

2 oz rye whiskey

dash of absinthe

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

What about picking a price for them and letting people know about them on the "Cheap Shoe Alert" thread?

If that's verboten, please disregard.

what can i do with about four pairs of new in box running shoes i have in my closet. Size 8 or 8 1/2 men's. Models from a couple of years ago that i now realize i will never use since i moved onto the new heavily cushioned shoes like Nike and Hoka are making.

Tried Craigslist no takers, and i am too lazy to try to list them on ebay.

Wish this site had a for sale by owner section for NIB shoes.

Jean Claude Van Damme.

JCVD!

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Seattle prattle

What about picking a price for them (4 pairs of NIB running shoes i have) and letting people know about them on the "Cheap Shoe Alert" thread?

If that's verboten, please disregard.

what's verboten?

But seriously, not a  bad idea. Maybe i will post them on Seattle Craiglist and post a link to it on the Cheap Shoe Alert thread.

Then, it's not like i am using the site for a purpose it wasn;t intended for, at least not as directly so.

When did SRL become RL?

rlopez

When did SRL become RL?

Ha. Well, long story there. Technically, I was always RL (those are my actual initials). SRL was a nickname I stopped using when I got the boot from the maniacs. So these days, I'm just RL which is actually me.

rlopez

Now for the actual question: what can I do with a fifth (minus one fluid oz) of Luxardo? Bought it for a cocktail I ended up not liking.

So, fun fact. (when I'm not making beer, I work in a fancy wine store with Indiana's best collection of spirits), Luxardo is a brand name... they make allllll kinds of liqueur products. Everything from sambuca to triple sec to amaretto to limoncello etc etc etc. Most famous for their cherries, though. 

Luxardo WHAT?

rlopez

what's verboten?

But seriously, not a  bad idea. Maybe i will post them on Seattle Craiglist and post a link to it on the Cheap Shoe Alert thread.

Then, it's not like i am using the site for a purpose it wasn;t intended for, at least not as directly so.

If they are men's 8 or 8 1/2, take your hot tub back to 2016 and sell them to me before I moved from Seattle to Indianapolis.

But yeah, the cheap shoe thread.

cinnamon girl

My bad, I had assumed their maraschino liqueur.

rlopez

My bad, I had assumed their maraschino liquor.

If that is the case, then yours is the bomb diggity. Without the absinthe, it is amped up old fashioned (to which I'd add a splash of cointreau). I've not tried this w/ absinthe, which I will do tomorrow. Gracias

Seattle prattle

If protesters toppled a statue of Sleeping Beauty, how would you know?