1st place overall (for Women) (Read 956 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Well, I didn't really run super fast (it wasn't even my fastest 5k ever), but there was a small turnout and I got lucky. So I now have a giant trophy (well, I did, my 2 1/2 year old walked off with it so I'm sure it'll be broken soon). Wink (TRENT YOU SHOULD'VE RUN, YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN A TROPHY!)

Bring it on.

Congrats! Big grin
      2009: BQ?
        CONGRATS!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

Well, I didn't really run super fast (it wasn't even my fastest 5k ever), but there was a small turnout and I got lucky. So I now have a giant trophy (well, I did, my 2 1/2 year old walked off with it so I'm sure it'll be broken soon). Wink (TRENT YOU SHOULD'VE RUN, YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN A TROPHY!)
          What race? Details, please. I somehow manage to miss all these cherry pickable races. Somebody should start a list. And no picture of your giant trophy? I want pictures!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Jill_B

I fly.

It was the Athens AZA race (starting and ending at the JCC, ran down Percy Warner Blvd. and back up). There were only about 30 runners... so my victory is sort of silly. I'll work on getting a photo of me and my enourmous trophy (which is currently being proudly displayed on top of the TV).

Bring it on.

It was the Athens AZA race (starting and ending at the JCC, ran down Percy Warner Blvd. and back up). There were only about 30 runners... so my victory is sort of silly. I'll work on getting a photo of me and my enourmous trophy (which is currently being proudly displayed on top of the TV).
              You got it back from Lil' JB? I guess the little guy is learning to share! Wink Thats awesome! Hope it was fun!!!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is SO awesome! We need pics! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

so my victory is sort of silly.
                  No such thing as a silly victory. Savor it. I'm jealous.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Hey, that's fantastic. Bask in your glory, it's well deserved. I'm with Jake. I'm jealous too! Claire xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks guys! Blush (I'm still working on a photo.)

Bring it on.

You'll ruin your knees!

Large trophies are nice! Way to go! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

How fun! Congrats! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

WTG!!!!! Big grin Maybe we'll meet someday. See Ya at the races! Ricky

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

WooHoo!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Wow 24:39 is nothing to sneeze at!! Great job!!! Cool
                                ---- Cynthia