I'm racing a half marathon next weekend. How many miles should I run long this weekend. (Read 404 times)

xhristopher

It looks as if 10 miles got more votes than the other options so I went ahead and ran 13.1 because it felt right. If anything, I know I should be able to complete the distance next week. That's a relief!

Keep voting if you like. I might run another of the distances tomorrow.

mikeymike

It looks as if 10 miles got more votes than the other options so I went ahead and ran 13.1 because it felt right.

I voted for 13 so if we're going by Price is Right rules, I'm pretty sure I win (closest without going over, right?)

Runners run

xor

I voted for 13 so if we're going by Price is Right rules, I'm pretty sure I win (closest without going over, right?)

Yeah, but were you the first showcase (aka, the shitty one) or the second showcase (aka, the cool one)?

xhristopher

Congrats! As a reward you get to reach into the creepy host's pocket for a Benjamin.