Eustachian tubes "sticking" open after hard workout (Read 7575 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

grumble bleeping button grumble grumble
      The best. But I don't make oat biscuits.
      Oats, did someone say oats?
      JakeKnight

Oats, did someone say oats?
        Neigh.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Jeez. 4 pages!? What exactly happened here? Anybody got advice on my ear problems?
          Brandon
          JakeKnight

Anybody got advice on my ear problems?
            Yup. Isn't it funny that in all that silliness our various pretentious and elite Doctors (capital D) couldn't just tell you how to fix it? This is why I love the Internet.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Didn't Dr. Scout recommend a trombone?
              JakeKnight

Didn't Dr. Scout recommend a trombone?
                Good call. Yes. A rusty one.

The Greatest of All Time

Good call. Yes. A rusty one.
                  I resisted the Beavis and Butthead moment earlier today even though in my sick mind I was thinking "he he, Scout wrote rusty trombone he he"
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Marcus, did you ever learn the four benefits of cerumen?

Oh Mighty Wing

have you tried chewing gum? or trying yawning? or taking a deep breath hold your nose and attempt to blow the air out your ears?
                        To be fair to noteye, yes I've had that same feeling before. I don't know if it's "stuck" open or some sort of "condition" that the good doctors say it's in. I'll tell you one thing tho'; it sucks if you start hearing your own loud breathing. And I hate hearing myself talk. But you know who I like to hear talk? Trent Rosenbloom! That' right. He's my hero! I just recently started geeking out about running, and here this guy has been doing it for a few years now and has his own marathon! Too cool. You try and keep up with his number of quality message board posts, not only on this board, but the Nashville Striders board, and his own HHFMM board. I do wonder tho' when he has time to work Wink
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But you know who I like to hear talk? Trent Rosenbloom! That' right. He's my hero! I just recently started geeking out about running, and here this guy has been doing it for a few years now and has his own marathon! Too cool. You try and keep up with his number of quality message board posts, not only on this board, but the Nashville Striders board, and his own HHFMM board. I do wonder tho' when he has time to work Wink
                          I think he's a Terminator, personally. They seem to be popping up in Nashville. Some don't like biscuits, butter, or syrup, too...that's definitely not Human. Either that or he has a clone, which is kinda cool. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, Horner, I didn't see you at my Interface Terminology talk yesterday at the Biomedical Informatics Seminar.
                              Believe me, I really wanted to attend! Sorry I didn't make it.... It was either you or the hills, and... well... you know
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh, I know. Getting through my talk was likely worse than trying to climb Lundsford Hill with a Patulous Eustachian Tube while tring to harvest cerumen.