Rat'atouille (Read 460 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WOW! Shocked Best movie I've seen in a long long time. HP5 will have some work cut out to live up to that. Anybody else seen it?
      Haven't seen it yet (of course I was like who wants to see a movie about a rat). Then I've had tons of friends say how good it was even for adults. Probably will take the twins to see that in the next week or two.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Loved it...my son gave it about a 4/5. I think it didn't have enough explosions or car chases for his taste, though. I want to take him to see Transformers--I have a feeling he will prefer that, even though I doubt I will. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

saw it, loved it! Smile I think it will become one of the "classics" on par with Lady and the Tramp, etc. Very easy to get lost in the story....Smile

The voice of mile 18

going this weekend! and I can't wait I love pixar films think they better than 90% of the films out there

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy