Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

Maybe he just wants to go to heaven.

perhaps, but I doubt it unless he's had a change of heart and beliefs.

xor

xhristopher

Of course.  Of course.

Lance Armstrong to address alleged doping in interview with Oprah.

Good entertainment. Let's make a drinking game out of this.

xor

I hope he jumps on the couch like Tom Cruise.

Kalsarikännit

Good entertainment. Let's make a drinking game out of this.

A shot for each time that he mentions that he is the most tested athlete of all time, and no test has ever been positive?

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xhristopher

A shot for each time that he mentions that he is the most tested athlete of all time, and no test has ever been positive?

I enjoy shots but not acute alcohol poisoning.

xor

A sip for all references to the dreaded 'cancer'.

He will finally admit that he never had cancer, got to second base with Ashley Olsen, and put vaseline on Jan Ullrich's bike seat.

xor

He will finally admit that he never had cancer,

That would take some balls.

dennrunner

That would take some balls.

Well, at least one.

Read in the paper this morning that Armstrong agreed to do an interview with Oprah, and supposedly "tell the truth"

Do ya think he knows what the truth is?

Mostly harmless

Read in the paper this morning that Armstrong agreed to do an interview with Oprah, and supposedly "tell the truth"

Do ya think he knows what the truth is?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Sorry, I always wanted to say that.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Better I Leave

I find it somewhat sad how the media can so dramatically sway public opinion. It appears as if the general consensus now id to condemn and admonish the man. The public has turned on him like a pack of wolves whereas before he was generally hailed as a role model. Do I think he used "performance enhancing" drugs? I do...But all professional athletes do. It's part of professional sports. It's the "elephant in the room" that we all know about, but we just don't discuss. Hell, anabolics are prevalent now even in high school sports.

So they strip him of his titles based upon "accusations" from fellow athletes....and these athletes were "clean"...puhleeeze...spare me. This is a witch hunt IMHO and the public is buying into it hook, line, and sinker.

I find it somewhat sad how the media can so dramatically sway public opinion. It appears as if the general consensus now id to condemn and admonish the man. The public has turned on him like a pack of wolves whereas before he was generally hailed as a role model. Do I think he used "performance enhancing" drugs? I do...But all professional athletes do. It's part of professional sports. It's the "elephant in the room" that we all know about, but we just don't discuss. Hell, anabolics are prevalent now even in high school sports.

So they strip him of his titles based upon "accusations" from fellow athletes....and these athletes were "clean"...puhleeeze...spare me. This is a witch hunt IMHO and the public is buying into it hook, line, and sinker.

File:Ichiro Suzuki on August 1, 2012.jpg

Dude's totally rocking the Dexatrim. Totally.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

It's the "elephant in the room" that we all know about, but we just don't discuss.

Huh? It's like one of the most discussed topics in sportsdom. $20 says Brian Williams will mention steroids on Nightly News tonight.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                                We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes