Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

skygazer

Washington Post's Sally Jenkins co-authored with Lance on his autobiography, I think. I wouldn't expect her to have an unbiased view on LA's doping.

BTW, I came across this (confessing is for losers)  from the Guardian. Thought it's interesting. LA might well should have kept denying and lying.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

LA might well should have kept denying and lying.

LA who?

or even bother with the latest dog and pony show.

Get off my porch

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Prince of Fatness

Lance Armstrong is so yesterday.  The cheater du jour is ARod.

Not at it at all. 

I'm just as unsurprised.

xhristopher

I'd like to see Barry Bonds removed from the all time home run leader board.

I just update the wiki page and put an asterisk behind his name. I wonder how long until some troll removes it.

I'd like to see Barry Bonds removed from the all time home run leader board.

I just update the wiki page and put an asterisk behind his name. I wonder how long until some troll removes it.

I just lost like 10 minutes clicking on the names on that list. Fun!

My outrage muscles are worn out. I thought I'd get a little pleasure from A-Rod's humiliation. None.  Man.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xhristopher

I just lost like 10 minutes clicking on the names on that list. Fun!

My outrage muscles are worn out. I thought I'd get a little pleasure from A-Rod's humiliation. None.  Man.

Here's a list with Mookie Wilson on it. You can loose another 10 minutes.

I just put an asterisk behind A-Rod's name. I hope that gives you a little pleasure.

Steroids?

See Link: Look at 1996, Home Runs.  To get a better understanding, look at the 5 years prior, and then the 5 years after to get a picture of his 11 years as a starter.

MTA: fix the link.... double <CTRL>V doesn't work. Smile

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

xhristopher

Steroids?

See Link: Look at 1996, Home Runs.  To get a better understanding, look at the 5 years prior, and then the 5 years after to get a picture of his 11 years as a starter.

MTA: fix the link.... double <CTRL>V doesn't work. Smile

If Anderson was smarter he would have been using steroids from the get go and your argument would be empty.

If Anderson was smarter he would have been using steroids from the get go and your argument would be empty.

You mean, smart like A-Rod and Canseco?

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Here's a list with Mookie Wilson on it. You can loose another 10 minutes.

I just put an asterisk behind A-Rod's name. I hope that gives you a little pleasure.

Some removed it, so I put it back!

One the whole Tim "Rock" Raines cocaine thing, I remember thinking "that has to help him run faster."

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete