What's in your Treadmill Room? (Read 264 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wall mounted t.v. that I got off eBay for $100. Fans fore and aft. It's in our basement so that helps with noise.

I'm lucky if I get any fans to show up for my races, let alone in my basement.

Walk-Jogger

If you are trying to make us envious, it's working.  

Sorry;  I held out as long as I could stand, before I broke down and posted that!  

Retired &  Loving It

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

I cannot figure out how to attach a photo.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Okay. I got it.

SubDood

This:

no treadmill!

Joann Y

I'm lucky if I get any fans to show up for my races, let alone in my basement.

Ba-dum ching.

I have a 70 inch flat screen on the wall. Sometimes i watch Ginger Lynn's finer moments and sometimes i watch NECN

BeeRunB

A mild stench that only visitors notice.

Not dead. Yet.

Whats with the mood lighting?  And how do you use a keyboard and mouse while running?

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

I am simply not coordinated enough to use a treadmill at that kind of angle.

At the moment mine is in a corner of the bedroom, which kind of bites.  Hot, dry, TV, but impossible to use the remote from the treadmill because of obstructions.   Will soon be moving it to another room where I can get away with opening a window for fresh air and will have a DVD player option on the TV, as well as a clear shot for the remote.

The bike room is finally almost setup.

I have a 42in flat screen wall mounted at treadmill height eye level.  I also have a blue ray player and computer setup to stream to the tv.

The one feature I like most so far is being able to connect my headphones to the t.v.  That way I can listen to the show without disturbing the rest of the family.

Bike setup (non that most care) - Bike is setup up on a Kurt Kinetic road machine.  Then have a garmin speed/cadence sensor linked to my ant+ stick.  This is all connected to TrainerRoad to train on virtual power.

www.mplsrunner.com

So...what's it like working for Starfleet Command?

This is a pic of my treadmill room, and the view is from about 3 treadmills to the right of mine, but it's the same view:

My treadmill of choice is a Freemotion  Incline trainer, and I only use it jacked up to 30% slope like this or set to a -3% negative slope (for most other running I use the 200 meter track that you can see out there).  I turn off the TV feature as it's an annoying distraction most of the time.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Whats with the mood lighting?  And how do you use a keyboard and mouse while running?

The keyboard and mouse are only used while walking (like right now), and the lighting in the picture is a bit misleading because I just shot a cell phone picture without going out of my way to make sure everything was all nice and photo ready.