Weight not auto-populating (Read 65 times)

This isn't a huge deal as I can manually add it to workouts, but on March 11th it looks like weight stopped auto-populating.

runmichigan

The auto-populating of the weight is typically controlled under Options -> Log Preferences.  Scroll down to Body Weight and make sure "Fill weight field with the most recent weight" is checked.

What I'm learning over time with this is the checkbox becomes unchecked for some reason. I'm certainly not unchecking it, but I find my weight starts disappearing and then I look at the options page and it's not checked.

All About that Pace 2024

Various items mysteriously become unchecked or different than your set preferences.  My current favorite is calories reverts to kilijoules.  Often my activity widget for running streak reverts to "Any" activity so that my walks/hikes etc. now show me with a long streak when I really just want to see my running.  3D graph vs flat will revert without any action on my part.  These are all peripheral stuff that I don't mind putting up with since the core of the RA set-up is more important to me but it is odd.

What I'm learning over time with this is the checkbox becomes unchecked for some reason. I'm certainly not unchecking it, but I find my weight starts disappearing and then I look at the options page and it's not checked.

I’m able to fairly reliably reproduce this by looking at reports in user groups, then clicking into other users’ logs. Then I go to my own equipment settings (hide retired equipment disappears), course settings (my own chosen 2 months disappears), and same with fill recent weight and kilojoules vs calories all revert. If I never look at user groups/reports/other people’s logs, I never have this problem.