Error 500 (Read 259 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Anyone else getting an Error 500? I logged my run, hit save and it popped up error 500. When I checked my log, the run is there but it's there twice. If I go into one of the two entries for today, that's no problem, but if I try to delete the entry, I get another 500. This 500 says: Unable to load https://www.runningahead.com/WebServices/Ajax.asmx/DeleteEvent status:500

Google Chrome/Windows 10. Have tried logging out and logging back in. I tried clearing history and restarting browser. After clearing the cache, I could delete the duplicate entry, but when I had to go back into the original entry to add something, I get another 500 error and can't save any changes.

Anyone else getting the same error? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Not yet, but you're making me hesitant to log my run today.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Just posted my run today. No problems using Firefox and Windows 10.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

Shiny

I just logged my run on Firefox/Win 10 and got the same error after hitting submit. 
          However, it shows up just fine in my log after hitting "back" and then going to summary.
          *Shrugs*

Blame Canada!

Yep I got it too on chrome on Android but run is logged ok.

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

I got a error.

but my run showed up

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I wonder if device type is a factor. I post on a PC, not a mobile device.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

Prince of Fatness

Just got this error when saving a workout. But the update took. 

Running Safari on an iPhone.

Not at it at all. 

HermosaBoy

Getting this quite frequently on my PC.

Microsoft Edge Version 93.0.961.47

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kevinmacsr

Getting it on my phone, my laptop, and my tower computer. PC/Android Brave/chrome/duck duck go

i tried to submit a feedback and got it there too....

all my stuff from yesterday showed up but the streaks did not take.

Has anyone responded?

thank you!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I got a couple of 'em yesterday, but not today. I did not refresh the screen; rather, reloaded RA to check, so my runs got posted only once.

I've got that error too when I entered today's run. After some fiddling, my run is in my training log and my team report for the 2021 in 2021 game. My mileage is not in the game 2021 in 2021 mileage report. Strange.

Docket_Rocket

I haven’t been able to see the forums much due to the same error and my run hasn’t uploaded from Garmin for a few hours.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

darkwave

Mother of Cats

I haven’t been able to see the forums much due to the same error and my run hasn’t uploaded from Garmin for a few hours.

My hunch is that Eric had a bad day today.

(I'm very happy things are back up)

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

eric :)

Hi all,

RA was inaccessible earlier today because the database was too busy. I'm not sure how that happened yet, but I suspect it might be related to an upgrade that I was trying to apply. The upgrade might have put a strain on the database that it backed everything. I had to stop the web servers to stop additional requests. Even then, it took a while before the database cleared up. At that point, with no traffic to the database, I decided to finish the upgrade since the site is already down. Anyway, everything is back to normal.

eric Smile